New Home Features at American Housing Builders II Homes in Pinellas County are made of concrete block construction and are built with cost-saving & safety features, such as:
- Concrete Slab over clean dirt fill, which is thoroughly sprayed for subterranean termites – perimeter of house is sprayed after final grade.
- 3000 Psi (pounds per square inch) concrete slab and driveway, reinforced with steel rebar and fiber mesh.
- 3000 Psi (pounds per square inch) continuous steel reinforced concrete lintel tie-beam: hurricane truss anchor straps are permanently set in the concrete tie-beam for added storm protection and security.
- High efficiency Energy Star® heat pump (Air Conditioner Heat Pump) installed for easy access and electrical cost savings.
- Load bearing and interior walls are placed at 16” on center for added strength and design features.
- 40-gallon quick recovery water heater for efficiency and convenience.
- Timberline Prestige® HD roofline shingles with algae stain guard for durability.
- R-4.2 reflective foil insulation covers the exterior block and R-8 foam fill for better insulation and sound proofing.
- Decorative, embossed, raised-panel garage door installed to protect against Florida’s potentially high winds, wind-shear to secure the garage.
- 200 Amp Square D, copper electrical wiring with CAT-5 phone & data and RG-6 Quad cable wiring plus, surge protection.
- Custom made Jeld-Wen®, double-paned, insulated, Low-e, Energy Star® windows for architectural style, as well as cooling cost and noise reduction. Note: front windows are impact resistant to meet Florida’s strict wind codes.
- ½’’ drywall board used for interior walls and cement board is used for the waterproof shower/tub walls.
- Spanish lace (knockdown) texture applied to ceilings to add beauty to the home’s interior.
- Mildew resistant exterior paint is used and Scott Eco-Care® paints used on the interior walls.
- Custom wood-facade cabinetry with adjustable shelves, hidden hinges and custom knobs/pulls.
- Stain-resistant carpeting with 4 ounce rebond pad is installed in the living areas.
- Ceramic tile with crack suppressant material is installed in the kitchen, baths, utility room & foyer.
- Stainless Steel Energy Star® appliances are installed, including a ¾ hp garbage disposal and a Smoothtop® electric range.
- Professionally landscaped and sodded with soft Bahai grass.
Additional Features: Ice maker line to refrigerator, washer/dryer hook-ups and two hose bibs, ceiling fans, cable outlets, doorbell, smoke detectors (per code), weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, recessed lighting, fiberglass screens included for all functioning windows, decorative 6-panel doors and bi-fold closet doors, deadbolts, free design consultation and personal color selection (if home is in progress), upgrades available.
Included Fees: Building permits and impact fees for water, sewer, transportation, environmental and parks.
Limited Home Warranties Cover:
- 1-year Home Warranty covers the entire home.
- 2-year Mechanical Warranty covers the hot-water heater, A/C unit, electrical and plumbing
- 10-year A/C Warranty covers air-conditioning parts
- 10-year Structural Warranty covers any structural defect(s)
- 30-year Roof Shingle Warranty covers replacement of defective shingles
American Housing Builders Serves these Cities in Pinellas County
St Petersburg, St Pete Beach, Pasadena, Gulfport, Tierra Verde, Pass-a-Grille, Treasure Island, Madeira Beach, Redington Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Belleair, Pinellas Park, Largo, Safety Harbor, Palm Harbor, Tampa, South Tampa, New Tampa, North Tampa, Brandon, Riverview, Apollo Beach, Sun City, Parrish, Palmetto, Terra Ceia, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Holmes Beach, Ana Maria Island, Sarasota, Longboat Key, Siesta Key.
Call American Housing Builders II at 727.546.6611 or Contact us with questions about our energy saving homes
LIC # CBCO60384
For more information on purchasing a new American Housing Builders II Home, call us at 727-546-6611, or stop by our Design Center at 7195 66thStreet North, in Pinellas Park, FL 33781. You can also email us at AmHousingInfo@gmail.com or Contact Us with any questions.