American Housing Builders II, Inc. was awarded the NAHB Certified Green Building Professional LOGO by the National Association of Home Builders. American Housing Builders appreciates our planet and takes environmental issues very seriously.
- Our new homes are designed and built to conserve energy.
- Low-flow water fixtures, which help water conservation measures.
- Double-insulated, energy-efficient windows and high-efficiency Energy-Star® rated central HVAC units in all of our homes.
- R-30 fiberglass insulation is installed in the attic spaces to help keep your new home cool in the hot summer months.
- Architectural foam is applied within each block wall cell, for superior insulation and soundproofing.
- Voids in framed walls, where electrical wires and conduits are installed, are filled with architectural foam to prevent air from escaping.
We’re constantly improving the indoor air quality of our new homes. At American Housing Builders II, we provide extremely environmentally-friendly homes using eco-friendly materials and conservation techniques. The NAHB Certified Green Building Professional guarantee will save you money on energy costs and insurance premiums. Plus, eco-friendly homes sell for more money, if you decide to sell your home in the future.
Certified Green Professional (CGP)
The Certified Green Professional™ designation recognizes builders, remodelers and other industry professionals who incorporate green and sustainable building products in their construction. This is all done without driving up the costs of construction.
To become a certified Green Builder, one must take the required courses to provide a solid background in green building methods and materials.
We also reach consumers that provide market-driven green building solutions to the home building industry. Certified Green Building Professional coursework is closely aligned with the ICC 700 National Green Building Standard. This includes chapters on energy, water and resource efficiency, as well as indoor environmental quality. We also focus on the home-site itself, the surrounding neighborhood and local community. Home owner education is the core curriculum for required CGP classes.
There are nearly 3,000 active NAHB Certified Green Building Professionals in the United States, working in all aspects of the high-performance home building and remodeling industries. This includes contractors and sub-contractors for Real Estate professionals and appraisal experts.
American Housing Builders Serves these Cities in Pinellas County
Belleair, Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Belleair Shores, Clearwater, Dunedin, Gulfport, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Kenneth City, Largo, Madeira Beach, Redington Beach, Redington Shores, Safety Harbor, St. Pete Beach, St Petersburg, Seminole, South Pasadena, Tarpon Springs and Treasure Island
Please call American Housing Builders II at (727) 546-6611 or Contact us anytime with questions about energy saving homes.