NAHB Certified Green Building Professional
The “NAHB Certified Green Building Professional”, LOGO has been awarded to American Housing Builders II, from the National Association of Home Builders. American Housing Builders II takes Environmental issues seriously
- The designs of of our new homes are built with energy conservation in mind.
- We use low-flow water fixtures to help with water conservation,
- American Housing Builders II uses Low-e energy efficient windows and high efficiency “Energy Star” heat pumps in our homes.
- R-30 fiberglass insulation is installed in the attic spaces to help with the intense Florida heat.
- Architectural Foam is applied in block wall cells for superior insulation and soundproofing in all of our new homes.
- Voids in framed walls, where electrical wires and conduits are installed, along with cavities around outlets in block walls are filled to prevent air leakage.
We are always working with new ways to improve the indoor air quality of our homes.
American Builders is able to provide homes that are very environmentally friendly by using eco-friendly materials.The NAHB Certified Green Building Professional, guarantee will be a big selling point, if you decide to sell your home in the future.
Certified Green Professional (CGP)
Certified Green Building Professional coursework is closely aligned with the ICC 700 National Green Building Standard.
This includes chapters on energy, water and resource efficiency, indoor environmental quality. We also focus on lot and site. Home owner education is the core curriculum for the required CGP classes.
There are nearly 3,000 active NAHB Certified Green Building Professional in the United States working in all aspects of the high-performance home building and remodeling industry.
This includes contractors and their sub-contractors to real estate agents and appraisal experts.
American Housing Builders Serves these Cities in Pinellas County
St Petersburg, St Pete Beach, Pasadena, Gulfport, Tierra Verde, Pass-a-Grille, Treasure Island, Madeira Beach, Redington Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Belleair, Pinellas Park, Largo, Safety Harbor, Palm Harbor, Tampa, South Tampa, New Tampa, North Tampa, Brandon, Riverview, Apollo Beach, Sun City, Parrish, Palmetto, Terra Ceia, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Holmes Beach, Ana Maria Island, Sarasota, Longboat Key, Siesta Key.
Please call American Housing Builders II at 727.546.6611 or Contact us anytime with questions about energy saving homes.