NAHB Green Building Professional
American Housing Builders, Inc. was awarded the NAHB Certified Green Building Professional LOGO by the National Association of Home Builders. American Housing Builders appreciates our planet and takes environmental issues very seriously.
- Our new homes are designed and built to conserve energy.
- Low-flow water fixtures help water conservation measures and reduce costs.
- Double-insulated, energy-efficient windows and high-efficiency Energy-Star® HVAC units in all of our homes.
- R-38 fiberglass insulation is installed in the attic spaces to help keep your new home cool in the summer months.
- Concrete and insulating foam are applied within exterior block walls to provide energy-efficiency and soundproofing.
- Voids in framed walls, where electrical wires and conduits are installed, are also foam filled to prevent air from escaping.