NAHB Green Building Professional
American Housing Builders II, Inc. was awarded the NAHB Certified Green Building Professional LOGO by the National Association of Home Builders. American Housing Builders appreciates our planet and takes environmental issues very seriously.
- Our new homes are designed and built to conserve energy.
- Low-flow water fixtures, which help water conservation measures.
- Double-insulated, energy-efficient windows and high-efficiency Energy-Star® rated central HVAC units in all of our homes.
- R-38 fiberglass insulation is installed in the attic spaces to help keep your new home cool in the hot summer months.
- Architectural foam and concrete are applied within the block wall cells, for superior insulation and soundproofing.
- Voids in framed walls, where electrical wires and conduits are installed, are also foam filled to prevent air from escaping.