NAHB Green Building Professional
American Housing Builders II, Inc. was awarded the NAHB Certified Green Building Professional LOGO by the National Association of Home Builders. American Housing Builders appreciates our planet and takes environmental issues very seriously.
- Our new homes are designed and built to conserve energy.
- Low-flow water fixtures, which help water conservation measures.
- Double-insulated, energy-efficient windows and high-efficiency Energy-Star® rated central HVAC units in all of our homes.
- R-30 fiberglass insulation is installed in the attic spaces to help keep your new home cool in the hot summer months.
- Architectural foam is applied within each block wall cell, for superior insulation and soundproofing.
- Voids in framed walls, where electrical wires and conduits are installed, are filled with architectural foam to prevent air from escaping.